Welcoming you back
The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers.
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, we will keep all our customers updated via our website and social media channels.
From Friday 24th July and in line with the latest Government Face Covering Guidance, we are asking our customers to wear a face covering when visiting our centre.
Here at Rotunda we have been working hard to prepare for our reopening.
The safety of our customers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your experience to help keep you safe.
- Physical Distance Signage throughout the centre with a one-way system operation in place.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Lifts are ‘one household only’ at a time and customers must keep at least 3 steps apart on the escalators.
- You may be asked to queue outside stores/centre in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
- If you are feeling unwell and have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home and follow government advice.
- Staff might be seen wearing protective gloves and masks however it is at their discretion.
Five Guys are open for delivery and click & collect services. Their restaurant is also open for dining in. Open 11am to 11pm daily.
Kingston Escape Rooms are open for pre-booked sessions. Email [email protected] to book.
Odeon reopened on Monday 13th July. Several measures are in place to keep customers and staff safe.
David Lloyd reopened on Saturday 25th July. Things are a little different, to provide the perfect environment for you to enjoy a safe and varied fitness experience. Find out more at davidlloyd.co.uk/news/uk-new-normal
Pizza Express has reopened for dining in.
We would like to thank our customers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to Rotunda.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.