The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers.
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, we will keep all our customers updated via our website and social media channels.
From Friday 24th July and in line with the latest Government Face Covering Guidance, we are asking our customers to wear a face covering when visiting our centre.
From Thursday 24th September and in line with the latest Government Guidance, all our restaurants and stores will be closing at 10pm. Last booking slots may vary.
The safety of our customers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your experience to help keep you safe.
- Physical Distance Signage throughout the centre with a one-way system operation in place.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Lifts are ‘one household only’ at a time and customers must keep at least 3 steps apart on the escalators.
- You may be asked to queue outside stores/centre in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
- If you are feeling unwell and have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home and follow government advice.
- Staff might be seen wearing protective gloves and masks however it is at their discretion.
- Five Guys are open for delivery and click & collect services. Their restaurant is also open for dining in. Open 11am to 10pm daily.
- Kingston Escape Rooms are open for pre-booked sessions. Email [email protected] to book.
- Odeon is open. Several measures are in place to keep customers and staff safe.
- Tenpin have reopened with enhanced safety measures in place
- David Lloyd are open
- Pizza Express have reopened for dining in
- PICNIC have reopened for pre-booked sessions
We would like to thank our customers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to Rotunda.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.